Friday, September 2, 2011

Warm Hands Network

Hi Everyone,



I hope you have all been enjoying this great weather, hard to believe the summer is almost over!!


Just a reminder to everyone...... if you have items to hand in for our Charity project, (Warm Hands Network) I would like to have them before the end of next week, Sunday, September 4th, as I need to get them mailed off to them in Ottawa.


This is an on-going project, and their next shipment will go the end of January, so if you wanted to do something and have just run out of time, you can always do it for the next shipment.


I have received all kinds of wonderful knitted items to send and I thank you all so much for your generosity. Watch for more photos on my blog of all the items we will be sending.



"Warm Hands" did a very nice entry on their blog (link is below) about the items already sent. Unfortunately some items were put in with other peoples items and their names were not mentioned, but I know who you are, so thanks to all of you!



http://findingfortygatheringknitting.blogspot.com/


Happy Knitting

Lynn



No comments:

Post a Comment