Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas and a Big Thank you!!


Hello Everyone,

 
  Well, the Big Day is nearly here, and I just want to take a few moments to express my thanks, appreciation, and gratitude to you all for being such amazing customers and friends!
 
   Without all of you, there would be no Purple Sock, no Retreat, no classes, no knit-a-longs, no Sip 'n Stitch...heck, there would be nothing FUN!
 
  So a HUGE Thank You for supporting me, and my dream of a little yarn and tea shop...I cherish you all and wish you a glorious holiday and a happy and healthy New Year in 2015!!!
 
  Here are my Holiday Hours:
 
Tues December 23rd 10 til 5pm

Wed. December 24th 10 til 3pm.

   Closed from December 25th  to January 2nd for inventory, family time, and re-stocking the shelves!!
   
   I will re-open on Saturday, January 3rd from 10-5 ( regular hours)
   See you then!
 
Happy Knitting,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment