Friday, February 16, 2018

YARN INDULGENCES IS
COMING TO COLDWATER!!

Hi Everyone,

I am very excited to let you know that Deborah from Yarn Indulgences will be coming to The Purple Sock on Saturday  February 24th from 10 am to 3 pm to do a trunk show!

 For anyone who hasn't been to a trunk show before, what happens is Deborah will 
come to The Purple Sock  and set up with all her wonderful yarns at the back of my shop for you to look at, and get a chance to talk with her. I will also have tea and cookies for you as you shop.

So come on out and support a great dyer from Ontario!!
Below is some info she sent to me about herself and her yarns, and yes they are very yummy!! 


"Yarn Indulgences offers affordable luxury; quality yarn is most important to my process.

Currently we have two lines, the Indulgent line is 100% British wool, the Zed line is Made in Canada.
My colours are as varied as I am.  I love creating new colours by mixing unlikely combinations.
Personally, I have worked in the floral industry, providing business support to florists for 20 years now, I can hardly believe it has been that long... I still enjoy that career and the inspiration that comes from flowers!
Most of all, I come from a generation of women who taught me all about knitting, crochet, sewing, and several other crafts.  My love of yarn is only surpassed by these women, my Mum, my Aunt, and my Nana."

I know  you will enjoy seeing her yarns, and I look forward to seeing you!


Happy Knitting,

Lynn 

No comments:

Post a Comment