Saturday, September 15, 2018



This is the perfect cross between a sweater and
poncho...A Swoncho!!!



Hello everyone,

Fall is here and winter is coming, so this is the perfect transition piece! This KAL will
be run by my friend and super knitter Sonya, and will start on Wednesday, October 3rd from 1:30 to 3:30. and run for as many weeks as we need to get most people finished it.

 We will be using a gorgeous Estelle Alpaca and Merino yarn in  23  lovely  shades.

The swoncho is here at the shop for you to
come in and try on, and fall in love with! It might look a bit strange  but once you try it on you will be amazed at how great it feels. Also check out the pictures on Ravelry as the ones I took do not show if off so well.  The link is below.

     I cannot wait to choose my colours and start this project with you all!  As always,  this is a KAL not a class so there is no charge but  I do  appreciate you purchasing the pattern and yarns from me. This is going to be a fun one for sure!


Happy Knitting,
Lynn

https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/ninilchik-swoncho 

No comments:

Post a Comment