Tuesday, April 30, 2019


Hello everyone!

Oh it is so wonderful to see the sunshine, and to know that spring might well and truly be here! It was such a delight to open this box of Schachenmayr Regia cotton yarn...the colours just made me smile!

The combination of 72% cotton, 18% Polyamide and 10 % polyester makes for a soft, breathable and long wearing pair of socks that will be perfect for spring and summer....I particularly adore the watermelon one, but the lime and lemon, grape and strawberry are yummy too!

So for this week only I will be offering this yarn to you at 10% off .  From  May 1st to May 8th. Just remember to mention this email!!

 As  always I am happy to set one or two aside, so drop me an email as these are bound to go fast....and as always...

Happy Knitting,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment