Tuesday, February 18, 2020

I feel like a Celebrity!!



Hello everyone,

Well, the Oscars may just be behind us, but I still feel a little bit like a celebrity having a yarn named for my shop!

So, finally, we have more "Purple Sock-A-Licious" from TimberYarns, back in stock, and it is such a beauty! Just look at how it knits up! And don't forget the Hudson Bay stripes! Easy to tell that these yarns are "Made in Canada", eh?

In 80% Superwash Merino and 20% nylon, this yarn comes in two identically dyed single skeins so your socks will match perfectly.

And check out the darling little singles in co-ordinating colours for heels and toes..well, it does not get better than that!

Shoot me an email and I will tuck away a skein or two away for you as I am sure they will not last long.

Happy Knitting,
Lynn


No comments:

Post a Comment