Monday, May 18, 2020

Covid update and a great pattern and kit!! 


Colourway # 1
colourway #4 
                

Hello everyone, 
Well, I will keep this short and sweet! For although the Premier has said we can open, I have decided to wait an extra couple of weeks to see what happens.
I am in the process of instituting safety protocols at The Purple Sock as my shop is small and I want to focus on keeping both my customers and myself safe.
 Please know that we are still doing contact-free sales  of items from the shop! All you have to do is place an order through lynn@thepurplesock.ca, and we will happily process your order for either mailing or ‘porch pick-up” at a house here in town.
 Please stay well, stay safe and know that we will all be back together when this is over!
 Now, with that said, let’s focus on the FUN STUFF!! I have two new kits available for the Shetland Wool Week hat! And yes, while there is no Wool Week this year, there is still this adorable hat!  https://www.shetlandwoolweek.com/free-knitting-pattern/
The two kits will make a hat similar to Colourway # 1 or Colourway #4 on the pattern.  Not exactly the same but close as some colours are not avalable.  The pattern is free and the kit is $45.99 plus HST.
Just check them out, shoot me an email and grab your needles!

 
Happy Knitting,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment