Wednesday, July 15, 2020

A fun and easy poncho!!



Hello everyone!

I love when a project can go from season to season, and this one certainly does! With either a dress, a tank top, a turtleneck or a light cotton blouse, this poncho easily transitions through three seasons!

And, proud Grandmother that I am, I could not resist using this photo of one of my granddaughters in this cute poncho knit from this gorgeous Katia  “Alabama” yarn. There are four colour-ways, as shown and this kit comes with 6 balls of this 50 cotton/50 acrylic yarn and the pattern for just $45.99 plus HST.

It is a super simple knit, basically just two rectangles, but the different colours keep It interesting and fun to knit up while you are sitting on the dock or in the boat, or just gazing out at your garden...

As always, shoot me an email, choose your colours and we will connect you with this quick and easy kit.

Happy knitting,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment