Wednesday, September 2, 2020

 

Three great Canadian knitting books!! 



                                “ Ahhh, Newfoundland!”

Hello everyone,

   Before I tell you about these great book, just another change to my hours, I have decided to no longer do appointments on Thursdays.  So my hours are now 
Thursday 10 am to 3 pm  drop in anytime 
Friday  10 am to 3 pm drop in anytime 
Saturday 10 am to 3 pm drop in anytime. 
If you can't make it during those hours email me and something can hopefully be arranged for a different time. 

   Although I have not been to Newfoundland (YET!!), I immediately felt as though I were there when I sat down and read through these “Saltwater” books!

 Oh my goodness! Not only are there gorgeous photos and fabulous patterns, but the stories!! The stories were what made me feel as though I were right there, knitting along with Christine and Shirley as they brought these classic patterns to life.

  All three books..”Saltwater Mittens”.....”Saltwater Gifts”...and “Saltwater Classics” are just $29.99 each, and you will want all three on the table beside your knitting chair...I cannot decide which is my favourite, and luckily I do not have to, as all three are in stock! 

I love a book, especially a knitting book, that can transport you to a place you long to go, and that for me, these books accomplished wonderfully!

Shoot me an email and I will tuck 1,2 or all 3 aside for you...

Happy Knitting,
Lynn

P.S.  Saltwater Gifts is the newest one that just came out!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment