Thursday, December 23, 2010

Seasons Greeting and Holiday Hours

Happy Holidays Everyone!


As 2010 comes quickly to a close, I just want to take a moment to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and to send my best wishes for a safe and wonderful 2011.


2010 was a very special year here at The Purple Sock...I celebrated my third year in business in May, added more lines of wonderful yarns to the shop, had some terrific classes, and oh, we hosted our 1st Pyjama Party!, and we published the Purple Sock Cookbook, which will benefit several womens' charities in our area.


So all in all, 2010 was a fabulous year, and I send you all my sincere thanks, and appreciation, for without all of you and your continued support of my shop, there would be no Purple Sock.


And so, in order to have a wee rest ( and to do the year-end inventory), I will be closing on December 24th at 4.00pm and reopening on January 5th. but I hope to see you all in the New Year, ready to start new projects!


Happy Knitting to you all!


Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment