Monday, February 24, 2014

Fabric and Izzy Dolls

Hi Everyone
I received the below email from Barb in regards to the fabric you have been  so generously contributing. My cupboard was full to over flowing with all the beautiful fabric you have been bringing in. Many thanks to you all.
Also just a reminder that we will be meeting again this coming Thursday evening to work on Izzy dolls, I had said 7 pm till 9 pm. but I am here and if you want to come earlier you are welcome anytime after 6 pm. If you are planning to come could you please let me know.
 
Happy Knitting
Lynn
Hi Lynn
Please forward my greatest thanks to all  who contributed fabric to my Days for Girls project. I think we now have enough cotton fabric and only need 100% flannel.
Thanks and thanks again.
Barb Carswell

No comments:

Post a Comment