Thursday, April 9, 2015

A big thank you to everyone !!



           Hi Everyone,

 I just wanted to say a HUGE "Thank You" to everyone for the wonderful number of
hats, Izzy dolls and finger puppets and face cloths turned into The Purple Sock! Here is the final tally...60 hats, 185 Izzy dolls, six facecloths, and 38 finger puppets!! Isn't that amazing!!? 

 
They will be sent with the nursing students from Georgian College who will be going shortly to the Dominican Republic where I know they will be enjoyed, appreciated and loved!

 
 
Just a reminder to anyone who wants to do some more charity knitting...please know that I am always glad to collect items to go to the Warm Hands Network. Here is a link to their website with details about them. This is an on-going project, and when I have enough items I usually find someone to deliver them to Ottawa if they are going that way, or I mail them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment