Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Biscotte And Cie!!

Hello Everyone
 
I do love showcasing beautiful Canadian yarns and this one hits a particular high note. Made in Quebec, this 80% Superwash Merino and 20% Nylon yarn is extra special as it self stripes amazingly!! The colours are richly pigmented, and with 351 metres in each skein, you will find lots of uses for it, socks, shawls, summer sweaters....I particularly love the "Watermelon" colourway as it makes me actually believe that summer is coming!
 



Of course, seeing as I do not think we have even had spring yet, there is still time to knit one more pair of socks!

As a special introduction to  this yarn , it will be 10% off for you, my loyal customers, for this coming week, April 15th to April 19th.  So just mention this email and get it at 10% less.


No comments:

Post a Comment