Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Easter Hours and Izzy Dolls for the Dominican


Easter hours and a reminder about Izzy dolls for the Dominican 
                       

Hello everyone,

  I just want to remind you that The Purple Sock will be closing in observance of Good Friday and Easter Sunday....March 25th and 27th.

  I will be open on Saturday, March 26th for my regular hours from 10 AM to 5 PM.

  And just another quick note...we are still collecting Izzy dolls and little cotton hats for  the little ones in the Dominican Republic. The nurses from Georgian College will be heading there soon, and it would be great if we could have just a few more...as always, thank you all for your kindness and generosity, these children have nothing and a hat or dolly from you would be so special. These need to be handing in by April 3rd to the store. If you missed the email with the
links to patterns let me know and I will forward those to you.

  Happy Knitting!
  Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment